September 1, 2014

MAX (@Maxgschneider) & @PhonyPpl "New York State of Mind"



MAX and Phony Ppl take on the Billy Joel classic, "New York State of Mind" and permanently nail it! I've been sitting on this post about a week now waiting for the right words to do it justice. When Tim Mogul sent it, I couldn't just post it empty, or throw up any old description because I really, with my entire being want you guys to check it out. After getting another piece of fine art from Mr Tim that also heavily emitted that NY energy, it came to me. I can't ask all of you to listen or watch this; not if you've been to New York. This one some of you gotta feel, experience even... Yes, it's that dope! The band assembles playfully, on a rooftop showcasing their youthful energy; but bringing every ounce of the vocal maturity necessary to carry and make you inhale this cover. Fine job these gentlemen did. Fine job.

The SAY MAX EP is available now on iTunes and Spotify.



Image Source: fanlala.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment