July 11, 2014

Video: LeBron James Going Back to Cleveland

LeBron James pens an article via Sports Illustrated's Lee Jenkis saying, "My relationship with Northeast Ohio is bigger than basketball" explaining his reasons for returning to his home town. The 29 year old forward details Miami as a sort of training ground, and has no regrets about his decision to play there. Grateful to the HEAT organization for molding an overall better person, and player, LeBron goes on to discuss his goals in leadership:

"I think I can help Kyrie Irving become one of the best point guards in our league. I think I can help elevate Tristan Thompson and Dion Waiters. And I can’t wait to reunite with Anderson Varejao, one of my favorite teammates."

According to the article, there will be no press conference or celebratory coverage. "King James" as fans affectionately refer to the player, is ready to get right down to business. HEAT owner Micky Arison expressed his disappointment on Twitter.


I am shocked & disappointed in today's news. However I will never forget what Lebron brought us for 4 years. Thanks for memories @KingJames

— Micky Arison (@MickyArison)
July 11, 2014




0 comments:

Post a Comment