January 13, 2013

"Evolve" snippet release by @SmoothRob_B "Fly Away" ft @JulyDaProducer


Releasing 1/21/13




"Evolve is defined  "To develop or achieve gradually" that is how I've treated my career as an artist. On a daily basis I've define evolve and have applied them to my everyday processes. I  have never been satisfied with where I was at as an artist, knowing that I've always had room for improvement, whether it was my lyrics, delivery, show performance, or as simple as appearance. I, like an athlete for example work everyday to develop my skills so that I can be the best I can be and perform to the best of my abilities. In this industry I believe artists, just as athletes with championship rings get complacent and content with where they are,  and they know longer work to improve or get better. I believe that's where their relevance wears off or their songs over time don't carry that same effect as to when they first started. Longevity is something that is rare in the music industry. I'd rather have that instead of the quick instant gratification of a one hit, so my development as an overall artist has been a long vigorous process. This is what "Evolve" the mix tape represents. If you've known me as an artist I believe you will instantly notice how much I've  evolved  as an artist. I feel like I've progressed over the years and have grown through trial and error to get to the position I am right now. Not content with where I am,however I feel that I have now evolved and my hopes are that you've seen that too."


Snippet "Fly Away" by International Rob B ft. July Da Producer

Creating avenues, networking and building numbers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment