February 15, 2014

"Flourish" by International Rob B



International Rob B explains 
FLOURISH LP
"I started my new journey a year ago with my new management, which I told myself this is my clean slate. With a new state of mine, focus, and name I was determined to really let the world know who I am as an artist. I released my first project “Progression” which I wanted to release as a foundation to grow from. Infatuated with the opportunity to get better every day as an artist I pushed to release a second project “Evolve” a couple months later, to demonstrate how much I’ve grown in that short period of time. Elated with the feedback I had received I knew that I was headed in the right direction. After the release of a few singles, videos and 6 months of passed time I’ve been working on my latest project which will allow you to see after a year of work how I’ve now “Flourished”.
The Breakdown Track by Track

  1. Thinking Of A Way –Talks about a special someone you’ve had a crush on and spent a good deal of time with. Nearly inseparable there comes a time where you have to answer the question if this is a “Fling” or something more.
  2. Balance- As a human being we are built to juggle a million things at once, some of us are successful in doing so while some of us aren’t. It’s finding our true balance with life and our career that shapes us to who we are today.
  3. Goin’ Down- This is not a “Money Rap” or “Bottle Rap” record but a record that states after putting in some work, we are entitled to let loose and have a good time the right way.
  4. Show You The Way- One’s perspective, talking to a troubled person  after seeing them fail  countless times in relationships with the thought of given up on love.
  5. Soul Food- Is about the ability to give back to that special person who has done so much for you. They in a sense “Upgraded” you, and you would like to them know that from this moment they don’t have to worry.
  6. Ocean Front- Subliminal intimate message sent to your counterpart setting the mood for a good time.
  7. Hip-hop Ciroc- Is about a celebration of hard work paying off, putting on for your city, and letting people know that you have no intentions of slowing up.
  8. What you on- is about defining what your purpose is in life and what actions you plan on taking to accomplish those things.  In any thing that we do we want to do it in the best way we can, so you ask the question “What you On”?                                                                                              

                                         





 Follow 



0 comments:

Post a Comment